10 Questions ...
10 QUESTIONS …
Name: Pamela Bruce
Profession: Retail therapist, retired government
Dog-sport involvement: 50-plus years Afghans Of Grandeur and Accolade Airedale Terriers
Hometown: Niagara, Ontario, Canada
Astrological sign: Aquarius
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Armband numbers having a four or eight, and re-use lucky elastic bands.
2. TV-shows guilty pleasure?
ANYTHING Bobby Flay, NBA basketball, “Handmaid's Tale,” “Yellowstone.”
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Hire Dennis Sprung.
4. Most valued material possession?
My Nana Anna's Tiffany wedding rings.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
I guess my Nana Anna.
7. What are you “famous” for?
My chicken Parmesan.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win - disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Most memorable win: Group 2nd at Montgomery County BBE Group 2022 with my Airedale “Cavi,” who had NINE puppies 16 weeks prior. She is the only Airedale Terrier in Canadian history to be among the top 10 all breeds. Her career was cut short because of the pandemic. Bringing her back out at Montgomery was a wonderful closure for a wonderful girlie.
Disappointing defeat: In general, when judges award Airedales that are black-and-tan Wires in fancy haircuts.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
My bank-account information to deposit my lottery wins!