Profession: Retired financial analyst.
Dog sport involvement: Multi-group judge, Samoyed Breeder of Merit under the Azteca prefix.
Hometown: Native San Franciscan now living in southern Colorado.
Astrological sign: Gemini.
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Don’t count your chickens before they are hatched.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
Court TV. Judge Judy is my favorite
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Reward some of the great employees!
4. Most valued material possession?
My dogs and horses!
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I spend HOURS using my knitting machines.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
A grown-up female Dennis the Menace.
7. What are you “famous” for?
Starting kitchen fires and burning meals …
8. What website do you visit most often?
Knitting-technique videos on YouTube.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Most memorable win is my first Best in Show with our Scarlett in 1989.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Would you like to take a lesson on my grand-prix dressage horse?”