10 Questions ...
Profession: Professional handler
Dog-sport involvement: Breeder-owner-handler
Hometown: Brooksville, Florida, originally Gothenburg, Sweden
Astrological sign: Libra
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Never brag about results before the end of the day.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
I can watch “All Things Great and Small” over and over, my favorite of all time.
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Try to encourage clubs to work together and make fewer shows with bigger entries.
4. Most valued material possession?
The earrings Roger Rechler gave me before he passed away. They’re always on me.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I grew up on a sailboat.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
Everybody compares me to Cameron Diaz, but that’s just looks.
7. What are you “famous” for?
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Most memorable: Tryst winning Best of Breed under Glorvina at the Garden, because no one expected it.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Do you need a break?”