10 Questions ...
Profession: Director of Broadcast at the American Kennel Club
Dog-sport involvement: Former junior handler and assistant to professional handlers. Current AKC employee
Hometown: Born and raised in Ocala, Florida; 14 years in the NYC area
Astrological sign: Virgo
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Each dog usually had a lucky lead, and I always had to have three rubber bands
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Replace myself with Dennis Sprung.
4. Most valued material possession?
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I don’t think most people would guess that I am in graduate school for my MBA.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
7. What are you “famous” for?
I don’t think I am famous for anything. People might recognize my voice from our dog-show livestreams on AKC.tv.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
There are many memorable wins. Winning Junior Showmanship at WKC certainly sticks out, in addition to all the firsts – first group, first BIS, etc.
I don’t have a memorable defeat that comes to mind … I must have buried those memories!
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Tell me about all the AKC on ESPN shows that the AKC is producing.”