10 Questions ...
10 QUESTIONS …
Diego Fernando García
Profession: Professional handler
Hometown: Lillington, North Carolina
Astrological sign: Pisces
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
No, I’m not a superstitious person. I don’t have a “lucky” color tie or anything.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
“America’s Got Talent.”
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
I would reinforce judges education – strongly. Even if judges are approved, they should be required to have continuing education or some kind of testing.
5. Most valued material possession?
I just got one of my late mom’s bracelets, and that is my most valuable possession right now.
I was a really good tennis player in my younger years.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
I wouldn’t compare myself with anybody. I don’t like comparisons. I just try to be the best version of myself.
7. What are you “famous” for?
7. This is the easiest question to answer: I am famous for being very obsessive.
8. What website do you visit most often?
Any websites having to do with RVs – I love them. I check out RVs every year – all over.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Winning the group at the Garden in 2017 with my breed, the Boxer, under John Ramirez.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Do you want to be a judge?” and “Would you like to be married again?”