10 Questions ...
10 QUESTIONS …
Dog-sport involvement: Publisher of Dog News and breeder of Skye and Airedale Terriers
Hometown: New York, New York
Astrological sign: Sagittarius
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Yes. I always wore green at any important dog show. And no underwear.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
“My Little Margie.”
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
4. Most valued material possession?
The underwear that I don’t wear at dog shows.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I really like Tom Davies.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
My Greek idol, Alexander the Great.
7. What are you “famous” for?
In my mind, or what other people think?
8. What website do you visit most often?
Anything but Facebook.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
A dog away from going Best in Show at Westminster.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?