10 Questions ...
Profession: Sculptor / Therapist / Dog Love
Dog-sport involvement: Involved with Cavaliers since 1986
Hometown: Manhattan, NY
Astrological sign: Pisces
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
I don’t like to show when there’s a full moon. It is always bad luck.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
Though I don’t own a horse, I love to watch any and all programs around horses.
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
I would emphasize the importance of teaching the public about the value and purpose of each purebred breed.
4. Most valued material possession?
All my materials, furniture, wallpaper and home decor made by Mackenzie-Childs.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
Basically, that I’m shy.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
My father. I have great respect for him, and he taught me the importance of hard work and achieving one’s goals.
7. What are you “famous” for?
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
8. What website do you visit most often?
Canine Chronicle and www.infodog.com.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
My most satisfying win was my first AKC Best in Show with my lovely Corneel under judge Arlene Czech at the Langley KC show on May 30, 1999.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
I would love for someone to ask me about the many chapters of my life.