10 Questions ...
Profession: Dog groomer
Dog Sport Involvement: Breeder-owner-handler
Hometown: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Astrological Sign: Libra, of course!
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
The Hallmark Channel!
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Just one day, hum. OK, I got it! I would pretend I was Oprah, and everyone who worked there would get a car!
4. Most valued material possession?
Aurora Kennel, which is my business.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I am basically shy and extremely sensitive. When I started photographing, it was very difficult for me to ask someone to take their photo.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
No one. I strongly believe that everyone has their own place in this world, and everyone is unique.
7. What are you “famous” for?
I hope for making people happy through my photography. I love taking photos of people and dogs. My goal is to capture special moments that will become a treasure for someone later in life.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
"Karim" winning Best in Show at the Louisville Centennial Show.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Would you like to take the day off tomorrow?”