10 Questions ...
Dog-sport involvement: I have been involved with purebred dogs since 1970.
Hometown: Davisburg, Michigan.
Astrological sign: On the cusp of Leo and Virgo.
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Fire lots of people.
4. Most valued material possession?
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
That I’m a really nice guy who cares about people.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
7. What are you “famous” for?
My sponsorship of Camp Michitanki, a camp for transplant kids.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Winning the breed and a pull in the group at Montgomery when George Ward showed Rags.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
Anything unrelated to legal matters.