Hometown: Wilmington, Delaware
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
No, excepts for lucky and unlucky numbers, colors, venues and clothing.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
A day of free litter registrations for breeders who produce more than two litters annually.
4. Most valued material possession?
Photos and mementos of departed loved ones.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
Had I not gone to the dogs, I would’ve become a psychologist.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
7. What are you “famous” for?
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
WINS – defeats are best forgotten quickly. Most memorable are Westminster wins.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“What would you have done differently with your life?”