10 Questions asked of ...
Profession: AKC registered professional handler
Dog-sport involvement: Breeder, exhibitor, handler, judge, mentor, dog-club officer Hometown: Oneonta, Alabama
Astrological sign: Sagittarius
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Yes. Once a champion, my own dogs get their own custom lead, a knot for major accomplishments.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
My current is “Mayfair Witches.”
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Would play the old AKC breed videos on AKC.tv all day.
4. Most valued material possession?
My Beasties collection.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I played the banjo for a bit.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
Well, I am told I resemble ’90s Molly Ringwald.
7. What are you “famous” for?
My genuine kindness, going out of my way to welcome a new person, and mentoring.
8. What website do you visit most often?
I wasn’t sure, so checked my history. I thought it would have been the breed archive, but it was infodog.com! For results ... ha.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
My most memorable win was winning my first regional specialty with my Bred by male, who went on to win a very competitive Group 1.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Would you like a full spa day on Mondays after circuits?”