31+ years breeding and handling
Hometown: Barrington, Rhode Island
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
Wearing a hat.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
“90 Day Fiancé.”
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
Allow pinch collars to be used at all AKC events on dogs that need it.
4. Most valued material possession?
I really don’t have any, other than gifts given to me by friends.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
I am super, super sensitive.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
A Rottweiler like GI Jane.
7. What are you “famous” for?
Wearing my hat.
8. What website do you visit most often?
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Breeding, training and putting titles on my own Rottweiler to an AKC Best in Show. Also winning our national Sieger under a German judge with the same dog. No one else in the history of the breed has ever accomplished this. Additionally, I trained the same dog to multi Sch 3, USRC NATIONAL SIEGER 07, USRC NE REGIONAL SIEGER 07, USRC NE SIEGER 05, BIS, BISS Ch. Overnight Express Von Hobson SCH 3, BH, AD, ZIP
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?