10 Questions ...
Profession: Pet-resort owner, judge, former handler, mom, grandma and wife
Dog-sport involvement: Showing, breeding, judging purebred dogs
Hometown: Island Lake, Illinois
Astrological sign: Virgo
1. Do you have any dog-show superstitions?
I have some superstitions, but not related to dog shows – more to do with flying.
2. TV-show guilty pleasure?
3. If you were president of AKC for one day, what would you do?
This is a loaded question ... I can only have one choice? One thing would be to stop advertising and promoting mixed breeds and puppy mills on the AKC website and other places.
4. Most valued material possession?
My gold PWD headpiece necklace. It’s of one of my past dogs that a dear client gave me many, many years ago.
5. What is something no one would guess about you?
That I'm actually nice. Don't be afraid to talk to me.
6. Who would you compare yourself to?
Easy ... my mother.
7. What are you “famous” for?
Being Ken Murray's wife ... I guess.
8. What website do you visit most often?
Amazon and lately Palm Beach International Equestrian Center results.
9. What was more memorable, your most satisfying win or disappointing defeat? And what was it?
Both BOB wins in PWDs at Westminster ... first time with Sterling, second time with Noah, exactly 20 years apart.
10. What do you wish someone would ask you?
“Can I buy your kennel?”